Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 27

Today's challenge is to dive right into where you left off yesterday.  For us, that is diving into that massive pile of clothes that we need to go through.

If you are done going through your sell boxes, today I want you to think about where you would like to sell the items you collected in your sell boxes.  If you want to hold a yard sale, grab your calendar and pick a date and work towards that.  If you have a lot of clothes and toys and want to consign them, your challenge today is to look into consignment shops or sales in your area.  I know the consignment sale I sell at is held twice a year~ so if you have an area to store your items until the next sale, then this works well.  If you don't have an area to store your for sale items or need money now, then you need to come up with a different plan for your sale items.  Look into EBay and Craigslist and see if any of those work for you.  If not, check with your local county paper and see how much it would be to advertise in the classified section.  I have also noticed a lot of yard sale facebook groups popping up here lately~ you may want to see if there are any in your area.  There is none for my area.  I have thought about starting my own yard sale facebook group for my area but right now the timing is just not right- maybe later on- we shall see:)

There is your challenge for today:)  Come back this evening and see if we were able to make it through all the bags of clothes we need to go through.  Plus let me know how you are doing with your challenges~ I would love to hear how things are going:)

No comments:

Post a Comment