Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 16 results

Today did not go as planned.  I totally forgot I needed to run an errand this morning and then my hubby tells me that we needs black dress pants for his business meeting next week.  We left later than I had hoped.  If we weren't looking for a specific style, I do believe there would have been a ton to pick from.  But no, we found 1 pair of black dress pants at one store and then had to drive to the other store to get the other 2 he needed.  We found everything we had came out for and then decided to go out to lunch.

It was great going out for lunch just the two of us.  It was also weird not having any of the kids with us.  We had a new restaurant open up last week and everyone I had talked to said that the food was great, so we decided to try them out.  Panda Express was good- everyone was very pleasant and helpful.  The rice and entree was good.  I had Honey Pecan Shrimp with fried rice bowl and Michael had Orange Chicken with steamed rice bowl.  It was very yummy.  The Chicken Egg Rolls on the other hand were not so yummy.  They were very different from what I was expecting.  But all in all, we had a great lunch.

Leaving later than I wanted to and having lunch out meant not having a lot of time for our declutter project.  But I wanted to get some of it done.  By that time, Nathan needed help with his homework.  I don't know what got into Kevin, he came and asked for a trash bag and next thing I know, he was bringing me the bag filled up along with some boxes from his room.

I was feeling discouraged that I didn't get the time I had hoped for to do this declutter project today.  But I am also blessed that Kevin went and did the decluttered some of his own room by himself.  It looks so much better- he did a fantastic job.  We are mapping out the area we want to tackle for tomorrow:)  He is so excited.  If we work together, we can knock out his room in no time.

How did you do with your declutter project today?

Come back tomorrow morning and see what we decide for our declutter project:)

No comments:

Post a Comment