Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 12

I don't know about you but I am excited about today's decluttering project.

I have had my coffee, all kids are fed, the ones that go to school got on the bus, Kevin is working on his school work and little Michael is entertained.  I think I need to be quick to jump on this project while I have the chance to.  I am probably going to have to multitask to get this project done.  I will more than likely break this project up to little bits here and there during the day.  We shall see how it goes and what my day looks like.

Are you ready for today's project challenge?

I hope so~ Today's declutter challenge is to declutter along wall #2 in your bedroom.  Set your timer, put on some music, what ever works for you.  Grab your 3 boxes and your trash bag and lets go:)

Remember to get rid of at least 1 item today.  If you have more than 1- YEA!!!!

Come back this evening and see how we did and to let me know how you did with your project today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment