Thursday, October 25, 2012

21 Days to a more disciplined life ebook by Crystal Paine

I am so excited to announce that Crystal Paine from moneysavingmom.com has released a new ebook. 
 
I cannot wait to read Crystal's new ebook, 21 Days to a more disciplined life.  I have enjoyed everything she has written.  Crystal Paine is such an inspiration to so many.  I was excited to meet her in real life at a homeschool convention earlier this year.  She is so down to earth and was more than happy to talk to me about my concerns to homeschool Kevin.  She gave me some great advice and shared her own experiences with me.  I am so blessed to have gotten the opportunity to meet her.
 
21 Days to a more disciplined life is available through Amazon at the incredible low price of $0.99 for the Kindle edition.  This crazy low price is available through today (10/25/2012) only.  Hop on over to Amazon and get this ebook today for only $0.99 before the price goes up tomorrow.
 
The $0.99 price for this ebook is no longer available.  21 Days to a more disciplined life is now available for $4.99 on Amazon, which is still a great price for a 75 page ebook:)
 
If you don't have a Kindle, don't worry, you can download Kindle for PC, which allows you read any Kindle books bought on Amazon on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment