Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 21 results

Wow- today was greaaat:)  I feel like Tony the tiger on those Frosted Flake commercials- do they still run that commercial anymore??  LOL:)

Kevin and little Michael worked on a giant floor puzzle and I went and attacked Christopher's bedroom.  Once I got on a roll, I just couldn't stop myself.  I got so much done.  Chris said his room looks great and we are only half way done.

Why is it that teenagers hide clothes all over their room?  I found socks and shirts all over Christopher's room hiding in little spaces.  Now the hamper is over flowing~ I didn't know what was clean and what was dirty, so I decided all the clothes I found in his room were dirty and off to the hamper they went.

I found 4 boxes of baby clothes to go through and put in the sell pile.  I found and got rid of lots of candy wrappers, school papers from last year, 1 lonely shoe (not sure where the other shoe even is) and 2 book bags that were barely holding on.

How did you do with the room you working in today?

Come back tomorrow to see what we have in store for tomorrow's declutter challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment