Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 11 Results

So, how did you do? 

I seemed to be on a roll today.  Got some laundry washed and dried- I normally don't use the dryer but it rained today and they are calling for rain tomorrow also, so no hanging out clothes until Thursday.  And since potty training has its good days and not so good days- yesterday seemed to be a really not so good day- he managed to pee every pair of underwear he had.  So, today we had to do laundry:)  I got some bills paid- not my favorite thing to do but I must say I do enjoy watching the balances go down.  We are so close to paying off 1 of our medical bills.  I am super excited:)  Homeschool went well today.  And we found a box in Kevin's room filled with puzzles and other things we had forgotten we put in the box.  Don't you love finding toys you forgot about and then pulling them out- Michael was so excited.  We just learned he loves puzzles.  While little Michael was working on his puzzles and Kevin was doing some independent work, I managed to pop in a workout DVD and walked 4 miles today- yea!!  Plus went to the gym this evening and walked on the treadmill for 1.6 miles:)

Today's declutter challenge was to declutter along wall #1 in your bedroom today.  For me, wall #1 consists of my bed and a changing table that has really never been used for that purpose.  It has always been a storage place for everything else.  Don't know where something goes, no problem, just throw in on the changing table and we will find a place for it later.  But later never comes and the pile gets bigger and bigger. 

That is until today:)  I took everything off the changing table, everything out of the drawer and out of the underneath sections.  Boy oh boy, the things I found in there.  Things I had forgotten I even had- things we have done so long without.  I have quite a few things for the sell pile:)  And some broken things for the trash pile.  I didn't do a count today of the things we are getting rid of.  I will have a more accurate number tomorrow and will include it in tomorrow's get rid of count.

Yea- Wall #1 is done.  Rest and recharge for tomorrow's declutter project:)

Don't forget to comment below and let me  know how you did with today's project:)

No comments:

Post a Comment