Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 22 Results

How did your day go today?

We had a fantastic day- got a lot done. Today's declutter challenge was to declutter along wall #3 in your 3rd bedroom. How did you do?

Since, I got a lot done yesterday, I didn't have a lot to do today. That and along wall #3 is Michael's work desk. And I refuse to touch that- he has work stuff all over the desk, so he can deal with that and organize so he knows where everything is. I was able to get the 4 tier shelving unit cleared off. I told Chris he could have the bottom 2 shelves so I can use the top 2 shelves to house old business stuff that I need to get together so I can sell. So, they moved from my bedroom to the shelves in Christopher's room temporarily. I am now using the shelves in my bedroom to have a place to store all my Scentsy warmers, bars, scent circles and everything else Scentsy related and not under the living room table and between my bed and dresser:)

So, we did have a good decluttering day:)

How did you do with your declutter challenge for today? I would love to hear how your declutter project is going so far.

Come back tomorrow and see the final declutter challenge for this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment