Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 13 Results

How did today's project flow for you today?  Were you able to tackle your wall #3 project today?

Me??  Well, no- not exactly.  Instead of working on wall #3, I decided to finish my project from yesterday.  Until, that area gets done, I can't access the rest of the room too well.  Those who have been to my house and have seen my room know the way my room is set up.  Bed along one wall, toddler bed along one wall, dressers and book case along one wall and nightstand along a wall.  It made more sense to finish the project I started yesterday and make it easier to get to other areas of my room.  So, I tackled the area between my bed and dresser and I won:)

I am so happy to get that done.  My room looks so much better.  I got so much stuff out and will have it loaded and on its way to the dump tomorrow.  I found 3 boxes of baby clothes to go through and baby stuff to sell:)

How did you do you do with your declutter project?  I would love to hear how your house is coming along:)

Great job today.  Come back tomorrow morning to see what we have planned to declutter tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment