Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 25

Whose ready for today's challenge? I know I am:) I can't wait to get all this stuff out of my house and get my house looking good:)

So, lets get to it:

Yesterday's challenge was to go get rid of the contents in the box you are using to gather things you want to trash. We got that done:)

Today's challenge to is go through your sell box(es) and make sure everything in your sell box, you want to sell. Make sure everything is clean and in good working order. Group all clothes by size and season~ we have a ton of clothes, so this may take several days:) My dad's girlfriend just dropped off 12 trash bags of clothes for my boys that her grandkids can no longer wear. We are very blessed to receive this wonderful gift. Now we have a lot of clothes to go through and see what the boys want and what will fit.

Sometimes, going through your sell pile, you may see something that you know someone in your community has a need for. Instead of selling that item, give it to the person in need. Karma is a wonderful thing:)

Have a great sorting day:)

Come back this evening and see how we did and to let me know how you did with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment