Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Clutter Must Go~ Day 12 results

Today was a gooooood day:)  I got so much done- I am so proud of myself. 

Today's declutter challenge was to declutter along wall #2 in your bedroom.  Sadly, I am unable to get that wall due to all the stuff between my bed and dresser.  Things just get piled there and the pile piles up.

I was able to little burst here and there in between puzzles, coloring frog pages, homeschooling.  During nap time, I was able to really get down to business.  I got about half of the area cleared out.  I found so much junk, I mean stuff that we had accumulated through out the 9 years we have lived here.  A lot of old business stuff got tossed, found a lot of baby things that went into the sell box and filled up a big black trash bag full as well as found several boxes that also got filled up and are waiting the trip to the dump:)

Michael got home and was surprised at all I had gotten done today.  The room does look a lot better even though it still has a lot of work to be done.  I am happy that with all the clutter gone our little 1100 square foot home seems to be opening up.  It feels like we have more room- we do have more room with the clutter gone:)

I am so happy I decided to take this challenge and get all this stuff out of our home.  I can't wait for tomorrow's challenge.

How did you do with today's declutter challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment