Friday, October 19, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 23 Results

Well, today was a wonderful decluttering day. 

Today's challenge was to declutter along wall #4 in your 3rd bedroom.  For me, that wall consists of 2 bookshelves, which I must say look fantastic:)  With the remainder of the time I had left, I took more old business stuff and moved it on the 2 shelves in Christopher's room, moved the remainder of my Scentsy warmers to the shelves in my room, moved all the boxes of baby clothes to 1 location to sort through later and vacuumed Christopher's room.  Had a busy but great day:)

How did your day go?  How did your declutter project for today turn out?  Ready for the weekend?  I know I am- hubby flies in tomorrow- we can't wait to see him:)

Have a safe and awesome weekend:)

Come back Monday and see what we have in store for our next decluttering journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment