Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 26 Results

How did your day go?  Were you able to get your challenge completed?

Me???  Welllllll, um, no.  I hauled out all the bags of clothes and took a picture:
Look at all the clothes we get to go through.  And this is all we could fit in the van- there is more at my dad's house:)  And a handsome little Michael wanted to be in the picture- he is such a cutie:)

Kevin reminded me about his huge first quarter biology test that he needed to study for and needed my help.  Plus making 2 loaves of banana bread.

I was able to get through a couple of bags but not as many as I had hoped to do.  But tomorrow is a new day.

How did you do with your challenge for today?  I would love to hear how you are doing with your declutter challenges.

Come back tomorrow morning and see what we have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment