Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 17

Are you ready for today's declutter project? 

Kevin and I sat down last night and planned our strategy for his room last night~ he is so excited:)  And I am excited that he is excited.  Each year, I say that we need to clear out what the boys don't play with to make room for more toys at Christmas.  But each year, that never happens and now I have an over flowing broken toy bucket.

I am so excited that this declutter project is going so much better than previous attempts.  My house is looking much better and more organized.

Yesterday, we left off at wall #2 in Kevin & Nathan's room.  Today, we are going to tackle wall #3, which for us means under the bunk beds and 2 (4) level shelving units.  Sounds like fun, right?

Your challenge today is to declutter along wall #3.  Grab your boxes and your trashbags.  Set your timer or put on some music, if that helps.  Get your family involved, if you can or want to. 

Come back this evening and see how we did.  Plus, let me know how you did, how your home is coming along and if you are pleased with your progress thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment