Monday, October 8, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 15

Ahhhh- new week and new room to declutter.  I don't know about you but I am excited:)

I hope you all had a great weekend.  Are you rested up and ready to declutter?  Grab your boxes and your trash bag and lets get to it:)  If you are new to our declutter project and want to jump aboard our crazy declutter journey~ come on and lets go.  Before you begin, be sure to read these "rules" to make your decluttering adventure fun and eventful.  Even, if you have been on this declutter train and need a refresher to the "rules" we are following, go ahead and click here to refresh your mind:)

Wow- I can't believe we are in our 4th week of decluttering.  I must say, I am excited with the way my house is coming along.  The sell box is over filling:)  The Goodwill box is refilling- we already made a drop and got our boxes back to refill and bring back.

Kevin has been with me without the entire master bedroom declutter and he commented on how good my room looked.  He is now begging me to do his room next.  I'm not sure he knows what he is asking for.  But we shall see:)

This week, our declutter project is Kevin and Nathan's bedroom.  I would like for you to pick a bedroom you want to declutter.  Stand at the entry way of the bedroom you chose to declutter.  Pick a wall, any wall- that is your wall #1.  Go ahead and declutter along that wall today.  Remember to get rid of at least 1 item today from that room.

Because today is Monday and normally our busiest day of the week, I am going to pick the easiest wall to declutter today:)  Leaving the more involved work to a day where I can really get into it.

Set your timer, if that works for you.  Put on some music if that helps.  Let's go and have a fabulous decluttering day.

Come back this evening and see how we did.  Plus come back and let me know how you did today with your declutter project:)

No comments:

Post a Comment