Friday, October 5, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 14 results

How did today go?  Did you get everything on your to do list done?  I didn't get everything on my to do list done~ I never seem to get everything on my to do list done. 

I did get today's declutter project done:)  I was able to get along wall #4.  I didn't do my shelves because it holds a lot of my old business supplies.  I do need to get in there and see what I do have and sell it.  Today was just not the day. 

I did get the floor next to my bed decluttered, which is my wall #4.  I found some baby toys, some weights and some other odds and ends.

My room is not exactly where I want it to be but it is definately moving in the right direction.  I am amazed at how open my bedroom looks just by decluttering a few areas.

I am so excited.  This excitment is keeping me going through the rest of my house.

Have an amazing and safe weekend.  Enjoy your family.  See you Monday for our next declutter challenge is a different room:)

How did you do today with your declutter project?

No comments:

Post a Comment