Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 20 Results

How did your day go?  How did your decluttering go today? 

We had a fabulous day- full of homeschooling fun, made some homemade yogurt, played with little Michael, went outside to run around (hoping little Michael will go to bed at a decent time tonight), walked 4 miles this morning and 2 miles this evening and so much more.

Our declutter project is in Christopher's room & Michael's office.  I was excited when I walked in and saw that someone had straightened the 2 book shelves in the room:)  We will have to go through the VHS tapes and the books and see what want and what we want to give away or sell. 

I decided on which wall to work on and went to town.  I cleaned under the tv stand, under the tv (found some lost change) and organized the dvd/game shelves. 

Just doing that one wall in his room made a huge difference.  Chris definitely noticed a difference when we got home.  I found Pokemon cards, Naruto cards and more Nerf darts- they seem to be everywhere:)

I got rid of empty Axe cans, broken crayons and little bits of paper.

How did you do with your challenge today?  Comment below and let me know how this declutter challenge is working out for you.

Come back tomorrow to get the next declutter challenge:)  See you in the morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment