Monday, October 8, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 15 Results

How did you do today with your declutter challenge?

Since, we had to go grocery shopping today, I made sure to pick an easy declutter challenge to do today.  I am decluttering in Kevin and Nathan's bedroom.  And for me, wall #1 was super easy.  There is nothing along that wall except a storage tub and a clothes hamper.

How is it that clothes never make it into the clothes hamper.  They end up getting "shot" in the direction of the clothes hamper as Kevin pretends to a famous basketball player.  I made sure all the clothes were all picked up off the floor and we went through the storage tub.  Put away everything that needed to be put away and got rid of some trash that was in the storage tub.  A few clothes made it into the sell box.

Tomorrow is a new day with a new challenge:)

Comment below and let me know how you did with your declutter challenge today.  See you tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment