Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Clutter Must Go project~ Day 11

Ready for this new week?  New week means new room- yea!!

I wanted to post this yesterday but between homeschool, shopping and dropping a lot off to Goodwill- I didn't get a chance to do any declutter project yesterday.  Unless, you want to count the drop off at Goodwill.  I did get a decent amount of stuff out of the house.  And Goodwill gave me back my boxes to refill them and bring back:)

Today we are moving into the main bedroom- a room I have been putting off for some time now.  I have so much stuff in there- it must go.  I am tired of looking at it and walking around it.  So, lets go and get this room decluttered and looking good:)

Today's declutter project is stand in the entry way of your bedroom and look to your right- let's call that wall #1.  Let's start there.  Declutter along wall #1 today.  Set your timer if that helps you.  Put on some music if that helps.

Grab your 3 boxes and let's go.  Remember to get rid of at least 1 thing today.

If you are just joining us and want to hop on in to the fun- come on, lets go- the more the merrier:)  Head on over to my first The Clutter Must Go project post to read all the fun "rules" to make your decluttering project more productive and fun:)

Remember to have fun and that we are all working on the same goal:  To have a better looking house with less clutter.  Less Clutter means less stuff to clean which means more time for other fun things:)

Ready~ Set~ Go:)

Come back this evening to see how we did and to let me know how you did today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment