Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 05/21/12

This weekend was anything but calm.  We had 2 celebrations.  We celebrated our oldest son's 18th birthday on Friday and then on Saturday went to my mother's grave to celebrate her new life.  We laughed, we cried, we talked, we hugged. 

I was so exhausted yesterday after our shopping trip and now I sort of know why.  Today, I woke up like normal, excersized, got the boys up, ate breakfast, helped Nathan with his shoes and made a bee line for the bathroom where I spent a while throwing up.  And if that just wasn't enough, something was going through we as well- not a fun morning at all. 

Luckily, Michael was home this morning to take care of little Michael as I spent the entire morning between the couch and the bathroom.  Needless to say, our declutter challenge did not happen today.

Thankfully, I am feeling better this evening.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I stay that way:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Raisin Bran & Fruit
Banana Bread X2
Baked Oatmeal with Apples X2

Lunch
Soup for me, since I wasn't feeling well
Salad for the rest of the week
For the boys:
Sandwich, popcorn, apple

Dinner
Leftover hamburgers, hotdogs, corn pudding, pink surprise, carrot sticks, celery, baked beans and corn from Christopher's birthday dinner
Lasagna with green beans
Bean & Rice tacos with corn
Waffles with homemade syrup

You may notice that this week is a short week for us.  We will be traveling and spending an extended weekend with my inlaws and my dad:)

No comments:

Post a Comment