Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #3

Ready for declutter challenge #3?

Look at your declutter paper and do the 3rd thing you wrote down for your first area.

Today I am doing the area between my couches.  I am guilty for this one.  It started out being an area to store things that were being taken to the consingment sale.  But the area grew.  I started putting my work stuff over there as well as things for the next consingment sale.  And it took off from there.

I need to find a good place to store my work stuff and consignment items.  Today would be a great day to locate one:)

Ready for todays challenge?  I know I am~ I am getting so excited with the way my living room is looking and we have only done 2 challenges.  I can't wait to see what it looks like when I am finished with this area:)

No comments:

Post a Comment