Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #10

Or in my case- Challenge 9.5- LOL:)  Due to our oldest son throwing a wrench in my day, I was only able to accomplish half of my declutter challenge yesterday.  So today, my goal is to complete the other half, fold and put away the laundry Christopher so lovingly threw on the couch last night, pick up and vacuum the living room before Michael gets home.

I hope your declutter challenge for yesterday went alot better than mine did.  The important thing to remember is to have fun with this challenge.  If you get too frustrated or over worked, you may feel like quitting.  Just do what your day allows you to do and at the end we will work on everything we didn't have the time to accomplish.

Today's declutter challenge is to do another area on your list that was missed in the last 2 weeks.

Come back tonight and see if I was able to get my entire declutter challenge done for today and to let me know where you are in the challenge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment