Monday, May 7, 2012

Eating from the Freezer & Pantry Challenge

I was so excited when Crystal announced she was doing a 4 week to fill your freezer series.  That is until I opened my freezer and saw this:
A super duper full freezer.

So, I decided to do an eating from the freezer and pantry challenge.  Let's see how many meals I can get just from our freezer and pantry.

That doesn't mean I am not going grocery shopping.  I still need bread, milk, fruit and veggies.

Who wants to  join me in my eating from the pantry and freezer challenge?

If you have an empty freezer you want to stock up, I encourage you to go over to Crystal's blog and follow along with her.  If you are like me and have no possible room to put anything in your freezer, join me and lets get creative and see what we can make from what we already have. 

Who's in??

No comments:

Post a Comment