Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #2 Update

Oh wow- I get to update my declutter challenge this evening- YEA!!!!

Today was awesome.  My project today was the Entertainment Center.  The Entertainment Center seems to be the home to my husbands stapler and business cards as well as anything Kevin sticks up there.  Oh and if you don't know where to put that DVD back, don't ask anyone, just put it on the Entertainment Center.  The maid will come along and pick it up and put it away.

Well, it seems the maid hasn't made it in yet- LOL:) 

The Entertainment Center before:
And after I got to it:
Ahhhh- much better.  I even got inspired to get the crayon and stickers off the Entertainment Center and make it really shiny.  I am loving the way my Living Room is coming along and it is only day 2.

Declutter Challenge #2= Success:)

How did you do on day 2 of your declutter challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment