Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #6 Update

Well, the update didn't happen as I had hoped last night.  Thanks to a certain little one who just couldn't quite get to sleep. I didn't get to bed until 12:15 this morning- ugggggg.  And back up at 5:30 am to get my day started.  I figured I would be way more tired than I am now.  But I will take it:)

My Declutter Challenge #6 was to clean off my kitchen table.  I am excited to move out of the living room and into the kitchen.

I don't have a before picture of my kitchen table- oops forgot to take that.  I was focused yesterday and ready to dive right into the mess my kids had left on the table. 

Here is the after picture of my nice clean kitchen table- YEA!!!!  I can start taking pictures of our shopping trips again:)
What area is your area 2?  How did you do today with your declutter challenge?

Oops- almost forgot to post about the stuff we are getting rid of:
We found all kind of things hiding on our kitchen table.  I think I counted around 30 items were were getting rid of.  Who doesn't need a broken wooden stick, a broken plastic fork, a teething ring, broken crayons, lego pieces, broken DS, among other various items on their kitchen table- LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment