Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I would love to wish all the mothers here on Earth as well as those who went to Heaven before us a very Happy Mother's Day:)

As many of you know, my mother passed away last year.  It has been a very hard year.

Why is it I can't remember what I was doing, let alone wearing last week?  But I can tell give you exact details on what I was doing when I learned my mother had passed away.  I can still remember the phone call from my dad.

Mother's Day should be such a happy day but for me, I can't get there just yet.  Mother's Day in 2011 was the last day I saw my mother alive.  We had lunch, talked, laughed and had homemade chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting (her favorite chocolate cupcakes and her favorite color icing).

If I had of known it would be the last time I would see my mother~ I would have stayed longer and talked more.  I would have hugged her a little tighter.  I have have told her I loved her an extra time.

There are so many things I wish for.  I know she is watching over my family.  Thank you mom for coming in my dreams and talking with me:)  Happy Mother's Day~ I love you mom:)


No one knows for sure when they are going to get called home to Heaven.  Hug someone a little tighter.  Love, live and laugh. 

2 comments:

  1. T---
    so true, 4-27-1993 was the last time I saw my dad and reflecting on the 19 yrs since, I still miss him and wish for him in my life, I just can't wait until I see him again. My g'ma died in Dec and it has been really hard. I take these opportunities to reflect on the best times, so thankful for the time I had to spend with them, and make sure to let everyone know I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christy,
      I am so sorry you lost both your dad and your grandmother. I too hold onto the fact that I will see my mother one day. I hold all my memories of my mom close to my heart:) Have a blessed evening~ Theresa

      Delete