Friday, May 18, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #8 Update~ sort of....

I hope you all did a better job on the declutter challenge #8 than I did.  I had mixed feelings about this area of our declutter challenge but was ready to tackle job.

Little Michael was really clingy and would not let me do anything yesterday.  All he wanted to do was cuddle.  This morning he is sneezing and has the sniffles.  I really hope he is not coming down with what Nathan and Michael had.

Then I realized yesterday that today was my son, Christopher's 18th birthday and I forgot to order one of his gifts- aw man.  So, I quickly ordered it and thanks to Swagbucks I had Amazon gift cards and used that to pay for his gift :)  I printed out a picture of his gift and put in into an envelope and will tell him it is on the way.

Chris having his best friend RJ , his "brother from another mother"- you would think he was one of ours anyways, so I guess that would make him our adopted son is going to spend the night and we will have a scavenger hunt for his presents:)  Tomorrow, Chris is getting up early and going to give blood then I am taking him and RJ to the movies. 

I have a million things to do, presents to wrap, clue to write, so I guess I better get off of here and get those done.

As far as the challenges go for this week, if you did your area #2 challenges~ great job~ give your self a nice big pat on your back:)  If you are like me and only managed to do 2 of them- that is OK.  Give yourself a break and we will pick up on the rest of our challenges next week

No comments:

Post a Comment