Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Free Stuff in your Mailbox Wednesdays

Each Wednesday I am going to put together a list of freebies that you can get mailed to you for FREE:)

I figured it would be easier to find them if they were all in one post rather than individual posts on my blog.  Let me know what you think.

Here what I have for you this week:

2 Sticks sample of Ovaltine- facebook

Presto Pizza Cutter- facebook

Clear Hair & Scalp shampoo & conditioner sample- facebook

4 sample packs of Mrs. Dash seasoning- facebook

Milk Bone trail mix sample for dogs- facebook

Milk Bone trail mix sample for dogs- Walmart

Garnier Pure Clean shampoo sample- facebook

Sundown Fish Oil sample 

Depends Real Fit or Silhouette sample or coupon

Gourmet Cupcake for dogs sample

Know of a great free sample you would like to share~ leave a comment.  We all love to save money:)

No comments:

Post a Comment