Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #11 Update

Today's declutter challenge was in the laundry room.  My area was the 2 shelves above the washer and dryer.   Boy, did I have a lot of stuff that I no longer use or need.  Things get thrown on the shelves or the dryer we no longer use when we can't find a nice home for them.

I needed to get in there and get busy getting rid of things we can't use anymore.  It is so freeing seeing your very cluttered space become bigger and open up when you declutter.

You won't find a picture of this challenge as I thought I would take a before and after of my whole small laundry room instead of area by area.  So, on Friday, I will post the icky, cluttered laundry room before I attacked it and then I will post an after of the clean, nicely organized laundry room after our declutter challenges are complete for this room.

How did you do on your challenge today?

No comments:

Post a Comment