Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #11

Did you have a great Memorial Day weekend?  We did.  It was nice to get away from life for a while and laugh and have a great time with family.

Hope you were able to rest up for this weeks declutter challenges:)  Yesterday, my plate was too full, so I didn't even have a chance to post the challenge let alone do it.  You got an extra rest day- YEA!!!!

Well, rest time is over and now back to business- our declutter project~

Today's declutter challenge is to look at your declutter paper:
Find area #3 and do the first thing you wrote.

According to my declutter paper, this is the week to attack my laundry room.  That is good, my laundry room is small.  Especially since this week has been cut to a short week with an extended holiday, doctor appointments and shopping.

Lets attack this area and see what we can do.  Ready??

Come back this evening and see how I did and let me know how you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment