Friday, May 25, 2012

The Big Decutter Challenge #9 & #10 Update

We had a surprise visitor come last night for dinner- Surprise!!  But it was OK- we enjoyed having him over.  For once, I wasn't embarrased with the way my living room and kitchen looked. 

Normally, I avoid having anyone over.  My house is usually a mess.  Now, that I have followed for the most part, my declutter plan, my house is starting to look good and look less messy.  That is the living room and the kitchen- the rest of my house is a work in progress.  But we will tackle the other areas of our home starting Tuesday of next week.

As you may recall, my declutter challenge took me 2 days to complete.  My area was the baking rack in my kitchen.  So many things on it, from old business supplies to pieces of old cookware we not longer used or needed.  It was hard parting with my old business supplies but I am on a new venture in my life so out with the old, in with the new:)

Here is the before picture:
Very messy. It was also plastic bag collection heaven- LOL:)

My after picture:
The pots, pans and containers still need some organization but I am happy about the rest of it. 

How have you guys done so far with your decluttering?

No comments:

Post a Comment