Saturday, May 19, 2012

A difficult year~

It has been 1 year to the date that my mom passed away.  My heart still aches.  It was really hard not only losing my mother but my best friend.


Sometimes, I feel so alone~ so invisible.  I need to remember it is these times that Jesus is carrying me and my mom is holding my hand.  As long as my mother is in my heart, I will never be alone.

Some people view death as an end.  I like to think of it as a beginning.  A beginning of a wonderful new life.  My mother always put the needs of others before her own.  I hope she is relaxing and enjoying her new life watching over us in Heaven.

Enjoy life~ Enjoy each other while you are still here.  No one knows when they will get called home. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.

One of the many things I have learned from my mother:  Live is short~ Enjoy it with those you love:)
A great picture of my mom and dad~ their love radiates through this picture


I love and miss you mom:)  I know that one day I will be called home and will see you again.  Until then, I will keep your memory alive in my heart and will continue to help the boys hold onto their memories of you.  I will continue to tell little Michael all about the wonderful and loving you are:)  I am so blessed you had the chance to meet him and love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment