Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #7 Update

I have no clue why I am so excited to declutter the kitchen.  It may be because when you walk in my front door the first areas you see are the living room and the kitchen.  My kitchen was in desperate need of help, I mean decluttering.

Today's challenge was to clean off my kitchen counters.  Here are the before pictures:

Not too bad just in need of decluttering and putting away.

And the after pictures:

Oh wow- look at those counters- clean and shiny.  It looks like the outside of my crockpot is in need of some scrubbing.

The things that are going away- either being sold, given away or thrown away:
1) A food mill I thought I needed when I first started canning but have never used it.  I have never even opened the box yet.
2) A mostly burned candle
3) A canning lid
4) A warmer tile- have never used it
5) A mortar and pestle I used a couple of times to crush rosemary
6) 4 candy lightsabers that got broke

How did you with your declutter challenge #7?  Rest up and get ready for challenge #8- LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment