Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Free Stuff in your mailbox Wednesday


Each Wednesday I am going to put together a list of freebies that you can get mailed to you for FREE:)

I figured it would be easier to find them if they were all in one post rather than individual posts on my blog. Let me know what you think.

Here what I have for you this week:

Emergen-C sample- facebook

Pet 'N Shape dog treat sample

Tasters Choice coffee sample- facebook

Clear Men shampoo conditioner sample- facebook

Clear hair care shampoo conditioner sample- facebook

Finish Quantum sample- facebook

Tide Pod sample- Vocal Point

OB tampon sample pack- facebook

Sebamed face/body wash sample- facebook

Breathe Right nasal strip sample

Know of a great free sample you would like to share~ leave a comment. We all love to save money:)

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment