Monday, May 14, 2012

Declutter Challenge Update

Well, this weekend proved to be more busy than I had anticipated.  I spent a great deal of the day at Amelia Day, which is a really neat craft type festival that the county I live in throws once a year. 

Both Chris and Kevin participated in the Air Force JRTOC casing of the colors ceremony.

On Sunday, Michael wasn't feeling well so he stayed home while we went to church.  And this morning, I woke up feeling icky, so the declutter challenge didn't happen today:(

I did promise you all pictures of my declutter challenge for days 3 & 4:

Declutter Challenge #3~ the area between the couches:
Oh my- what a mess

Much better:)
Declutter Challenge #4:
Caught in the act of piling up my couch

Oh wow- a couch you can sit on- YEA!!!!
My hopes is to be right back to the declutter challenge tomorrow. 

How have you all been doing with your declutter challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment