Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Big Declutter Challenge #9

I am feeling much better today.  This week is going be a short week for our declutter challenge since we will be packing and leaving on Friday for a Memorial day weekend get together.

For the next 2 days, I thought we could get caught up on our missed declutter challenges.  If you have done all of your declutter challenges- Awesome:)  You get to rest, relax and do something fun until Monday.

For the rest of us who got behind, got sick or because life happened, we get to take the next 2 days to get as caught up much as we can.  I have 3 challenges I  missed but only 2 days.  So, I will pick 2 of the challenges off my declutter paper to complete for today and tomorrow.

Hmmm, now to pick which two I want to do out of the three I have left.  That is going to be a challenge.  I need and want to do all 3 but don't think I will have the time to do all 3 in the next 2 days.  But that is OK.  I will do as much as I can and we will do what we miss at the end.

Which area are you going to do today?

Come back tonight to see what area I choose to do and how it went.  Until this evening, have a great decluttering day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment