Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 11/05/2012

Today was a crazy busy Monday.  I woke up this morning at my normal usual 6am.  I made baked oatmeal with apples.  While that was baking, I made pancakes.  In between pouring and flipping pancakes, I was making sandwiches for the boys that go to school and getting their lunches ready.  I was in multi task mode.  Do your usual Mondays like this?  Mondays don't always look like this for me but once in a while they are crazy and hectic.  Also, Mondays are our usual shopping days- today seemed to be every one's shopping day.  The stores were packed and not enough check out lanes were open.  The fun of Monday stock up shopping:)  But most of my groceries for the month are purchased~ yay.  My grocery trips for the rest of the month will be short.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal X2
Banana Bread X2
Pancakes
Blueberry Muffins
Homemade Yogurt with oats and honey

Lunch
Bowl of lettuce with orange squeezed on top and a banana for me
Sandwich, popcorn and a banana for everyone else

Dinner
Salsa beans and rice with corn
Chili over cornbread
Taco beans and rice with green beans served with tortilla chips
Pancakes and fruit
Lentil burgers, potato fries and fruit
Broccoli cheese rice garlic dish

Snacks
Apple slices
Popcorn
Homemade yogurt
Carrot slices

Hope your Monday wasn't as crazy as our was.  What yummy things do you have planned on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment