Wednesday, November 7, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series~ Day 3

Are you ready for day 3 of the 4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series?  I know I am.  I can't wait to see what Crystal has in store for us today.  While I was waiting, I went ahead and cleaned out my purse that I didn't get a chance to do from yesterday.  Will share pictures this evening.

Today's assignment is to:
Get dressed in something that makes you feel great

Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and refer to your list of weekly goals and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today

Set your timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of your bedroom

Set your timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of your freezer


Have fun:)  Don't forget to come back this evening and see how we did with today's assignment and to let me know how you did:)

No comments:

Post a Comment