Monday, November 26, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home series~ Day 11

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend.  Did you recover from Thanksgiving?

Who is ready for more of Crystal's 4 weeks to a More Organized Home series?  I know I am- I can't wait to see what she has in store for us today. 

Today's assignment is to:

Get dressed in something that makes you feel great

Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and make a list of 5-10 weekly goals for this week

Set your timer for 15 minutes and do a quick pick up of your home

Clean out your silverwear drawer

Seems like an easy day.  Let's see what we can get done today, since it is Monday and I am getting ready to head out in a few minutes to do our weekly shopping:)

Come back this evening and see how we did and to let me know how you did with today's assignment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment