Monday, November 19, 2012

4 days to Catch up Declutter challenge

I have really enjoyed Crystal's 4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series so far.  She has decided to take this week off due to the Thanksgiving holiday.  I was thinking about how much I need to get caught up since we had to stop in the middle of her series.  Thanksgiving is not at my house so I have no one coming over.  I am in charge of bringing drinks for Thanksgiving, so I have nothing to prepare.  So, I am going to attempt to get caught up and get some of this clutter either organized or out before hopping back on the 4 weeks to a More Organized series train next week:)

Whose with me?  Ready?  Let's go:

Today's declutter challenge is to:

Make a list of 10 weekly goals you would like to accomplish this week (I really like this idea)

Clean out your purse and/or diaper bag

Do a quick pick up of your Living room- make sure everything is in its place, dust and vacuum- do whatever you have time to do

Get rid or, donate. give away or sell at least 1 item today- if you have more, great:) 

Come back this evening and see how we did.  Plus let me know how you did with today's assignment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment