Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coffee Mate Bliss Coffee Creamer Facebook coupon

I was on my coffee creamer coupon search.  I have cut and clipped all the paper coupons I could find.  I am not brand loyal to any coffee creamer.  If it tastes good, I will use it. 

It hit me to check on Facebook to see if any of the coffee creamer companies had any good coupons available.  I hit the jackpot~ Coffee Mate Natural Bliss has a $1.50 printable coupon available on their facebook page.  The Walmart in our area has Coffee Mate Bliss coffee creamer for around $1.78, use this coupon and you will only pay around $0.28 for a bottle of coffee creamer- yay:)

I was able to print 2 Coffee Mate Natural Coffee Creamer coupons.  If you are in the market for cheap coffee creamer, then head on over to the Coffee Mate Natural Bliss facebook page or click here and print it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment