Tuesday, November 27, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home series~ Day 12 Results

How did your day go today?  I had a busy day, complete with running up to the high school to correct an issue that should have been corrected last month, running to the library to return overdue books and to check out new books, back home to get the checkbook that I forgot, back to the Treasurer's office to pay our personal property taxes, back home to eat lunch, help Kevin on some Spanish work, and to see how much of today's assignment I could get done.

Let's see how I did today:

Crystal's assignment for today was to:

Get dressed in something that makes you feel great~ Done

Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to your weekly goals and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today
My weekly goals
Get some baking done- Got chocolate chip baked oatmeal done
Put up and decorate Christmas tree- Got Christmas tree up and decorated
Homeschool- Ongoing
Read to little Michael before nap and bedtime- Ongoing
Walk at least 5 miles for 5 days- Walked 2 miles on treadmill
Portion and freeze cheese
Work on and email Christmas lists- Got Chris, Kevin, Nathan and little Michael's lists emailed
Work on menu plan and shopping list for December- Got first week of December planned
Dinner prep done early- Put beans in pot to simmer all day before our school meeting
Label Scentsy catalogs and samples- Done and delivered them to the gym this evening

Set your timer for 15 minutes and vacuum the main living areas of your home- yay- got this done yesterday:)

Clean your microwave, stove top and/or oven- Got microwave scrubbed down inside and out

Even with my running around today, I still think I had a pretty productive day:)  How did you do?  I would love to hear all about your day.  Post below and let me know.  See you all tomorrow~ Have a great evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment