Tuesday, November 6, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home series~ Day 1&2

I was so excited to start this week off with a declutter project.  Well, with the day I had yesterday- that just didn't happen.

I was super excited when I found out that Crystal from moneysavingmom.com was doing a more simplified version of her 4 weeks to a more organized home series- yay:)  And since I didn't get a chance to participate in her last organized home series, I am jumping right on into this one:)

Having the crazy day I had yesterday, we didn't get to start with everyone else yesterday, so we are going to attempt to do both day 1 and day 2 to get caught up:)

Want to join me to get your house more organized in time for the holidays?  Come on- let's go.

Day 1 assignment was to:
Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and make a list of 5-10 goals for the week
Set your timer for 15 minutes and pick up the main living areas of your home
Clean out your purse and/or diaper bag

Day 2 assignment is to:
Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and refer to your list of weekly goals and make a list of no more than 5-7 specific things you want to accomplish today
Set your timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of your kitchen
Set your timer for 10 minutes and do a quick clean of your refrigerator

Today is a going to be a more low key kind of day~ only going out to vote.  The boys are all out of school with the exception of Kevin, so that will give me extra sets of hands for today's projects.  So, lets see how we do:)

Come back this evening and see how we did with the 2 days worth of assignments and let me know how you did with yours:)

No comments:

Post a Comment