Thursday, November 15, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series~ Day 9 Results

Hope your day went better than mine did.  This morning, little Michael decided it was time to get up at 5am.  I was already up at 5am to do my 5 mile dvd walk- well that didn't happen as planned at 5am.  But that is OK- I did get to do my 5 mile walk on dvd before lunch.  But I felt like my whole day was thrown off.  I wanted to cook beans in the crockpot for dinner- they take all day to cook.  I got the beans in the crockpot and put 12 cups of water in and attempted to turn on the crockpot.  Only, it seems my crockpot is on strike.  It won't turn on- it flashes at me but will not turn on- grrrrr.  OK- regroup- put the beans and water in a big pot on the stove.  Dinner did get home on time.  I also got to the gym for a 2 mile de-stress on the treadmill:)  It's funny how it only takes a few minor issues to throw you off your game.

Here is how our day 9 assignment went:
Today's assignment was to:

- Get dressed in something that makes you feel great~ Done

- Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to you weekly goals and make a list of no more than 5 - 7 specific things you want to accomplish today
Here are my weekly goals:
- Pay bills- Done:)
- make new baked oatmeal recipe- Done and loved it:)
- make blueberry muffins- Done
- make homemade syrup- Done
- make pancakes- Done
- get caught up on the huge laundry pile- was able to wash 3 loads of laundry today- yay:)  Making progress
- walk at least 5 miles per day- Walked 5 miles before lunch and walked 2 miles on treadmill at gym:)
- go through 1 bag of clothes per day- not doing so well with this one
- continue to read to little Michael before nap and bedtime- Doing this and loving it. Little Michael loves any and all one on one time with mommy:)

- Set your timer for 15 minutes and a quick clean of your bathroom- Didn't get this done today- is on the list for tomorrow

- Clean your light switch plates- Did this Saturday and will do again this Saturday

How did your day go?  How did you do with today's assignment?  I would love to hear all about it- post below and let me know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment