Tuesday, November 13, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series~ Day 7 Results

So, how did you do?  Today's assignment was right up my alley with the busy day we had and since we had to take a little break, this was a nice re-entry back in without feeling too left behind:)

Today's assignment is to:
Get dressed in something that makes you feel great~ Done- I actually got to shower and get dressed this morning.  But that is only because we had some where to go:)

Sit down with a cup of coffee and tea and make a list of your weekly goals~ Love my coffee on these cool crisp fall mornings:)  Here are my weekly goals for this week:
- Pay bills
- make new baked oatmeal recipe
- make blueberry muffins
- make homemade syrup
- make pancakes
- get caught up on the huge laundry pile
- walk at least 5 miles per day
- go through 1 bag of clothes per day
- continue to read to little Michael before nap and bedtime

Set the timer for 15 minutes and vacuum the main living areas of your home~ Sweet!!  My living room got vacuumed, we even moved and vacuumed under both couches and in the hall. Yay:)  Now if the floor would stay nice and vacuumed, I would be happy.  But I guarantee you by tomorrow, the carpet will be in need of vacuuming again.  Life with 4 boys and 2 pets:)

How did you do with today's challenge?  I can't wait to see what Crystal has in store for us tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment