Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Family Fun:)

 Here are some of the fun things my family has done this month:

Before the weather turned icy cold, we remembered we had hot dogs in the freezer and my dad's girlfriend gave us some hot dog buns, so we had a last minute cook out:)  We gathered all the bricks we could find in our yard.  Kevin and Nathan did some heavy duty raking.  And we set up in our driveway.
 

It was nice and toasty when evening rolled in. The boys all loved roasting hot dogs and making smores- oh so yummy:)

We hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Halloween.   This year the 2 older ones were too old for trick or treating and the little ones had a blast.  Little Michael especially loved going to people houses and they gave him candy.   My mother in law came over and went out with us- it was great.  We had a great time even though it was very cold.
Christopher being silly- he said he was a cat burglar- LOL:)

My cute Power Ranger and Transformer

Our pumpkins all lit up on Halloween
My mother in law came over, had dinner with us, went out trick or treating and stayed with us last night.  We don't see her as often as we would like to- our schedules are all over the place. So, it was great spending time with her.  My mother in law and I went and had our very first manicure and pedicure.  It was definitely a different experience.  We weren't sure what to expect.  The young lady and gentleman who were working on us were nice but not very talkative to us they were very chatty to one another.  We were enjoying the warm water and the nice massage until the lady who was working on me started pounding on my leg with her fist.  Have no clue why she did that- anyone else know why?  She also did the same thing with she did my manicure, she was pounding on my arm from my shoulder down- not sure if it is a circulation thing.  It was weird.  My mother in law didn't get the same treatment.  All in all, they did a great job- my fingernails and toenails look good.  It is fun being girly sometimes.  Plus, it was great spending some one on one time with my mother in law:) 

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.  We are leaving early in the morning to make a 3 hour drive for our next homeschool field trip to Mount Vernon- we are so excited.  Will take pictures and let you know how things go for us.

What kind of family fun has your family had?

No comments:

Post a Comment