Thursday, November 15, 2012

4 weeks to a More Organized Home Series~ Day 9

Ready for another day of getting our houses organized before the holidays?  I know I am:)  I am loving Crystal's 4 weeks to a More Organized Home series.

Today's assignment is to:

- Get dressed in something that makes you feel great

- Sit down with a cup of coffee or tea, refer to you weekly goals and make a list of no more than 5 - 7 specific things you want to accomplish today

- Set your timer for 15 minutes and a quick clean of your bathroom

- Clean your light switch plates

I am going to go and get started right after lunch.  Got off to a late start this morning.  A certain little one decided it was time to get up at 5 am and it threw my whole day off.

Come back this evening and see how we did with today's assignment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment