Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baked Oatmeal with Apples

I have had requests for some of the recipes of the foods that we eat.  So, I am going to try to post 1 recipe each week.  This first recipe is Baked Oatmeal with Apples.  It is the most requested breakfast that I make.  I usually make it up the night before, so all I have to do is throw it in the oven in the morning.  Have one in the fridge right now and will post a picture of this yummy treat after I bake it:)

Baked Oatmeal with Apples
6 Cups Oatmeal
4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp salt
1 Cup Sugar
4 Eggs
1 Cup Canola Oil
2 Cups Milk
1 Apple- peeled, cored and sliced

Add all the ingredients in the order listed.  Pour in greased 9X13 pan.  Top with cinnamon and brown sugar.  Cover with foil.  Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.  Let cool 10 minutes, which is so hard to do.  Dive in and enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment