Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Menu plan for the week of 11/21/2011

I wanted to post this yesterday but didn't have a chance.   I pulled up to the grocery store parking lot only to be called by the school nurse to tell me that Chris wasn't feeling well and asked if we could pick him up.  By the time we got home, I had to cook dinner and head out to a dear friends house for a wrap party.  It was late when I got home, so I crashed.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Baked Oatmeal with apples X2
Banana Bread X2
Oatmeal with brown sugar
Homemade Yogurt with PB toast
Egg Sandwiches with cheese and fruit

Lunch
Sandwich- turkey, ham, chicken, grilled cheese, tuna, egg salad or PB&J
Popcorn
Banana

Dinner
Bean & Cheese Quesadillas with fruit
Tomato, onion, garlic over pasta with corn
Tuna dinner of some sort not sure which one I am going to make just yet
Smashed beans, chicken & salsa tortillas with green beans
Whole Wheat pasta with peas and biscuits
Homemade Waffles with fruit

On Thanksgiving, we will be traveling to Maryland to my Aunt & Uncle's house this year.  We are bringing pink surprise and 2 quarts of homemade applesauce.

Snacks
Popcorn
PB crackers
carrot sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment