Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall weather

I love the fall- the warm, inviting, comforting, beautiful colors of fall.
I also love the cooler weather.  Time for soups and stews in the crockpot:) My mom also loved the colors of fall.  I can remember my mom telling me about her and dad driving to the Blue Ridge parkway and driving to see the awesome colors of fall.

When the weather started turning cooler here, I started getting excited.  Finally a break from the hot summer weather.  That is until one day it is 70+ degrees and the next it is in the 50's.  My poor head cannot take the temperature change.  My sinuses are going haywire.  I felt so bad and nauseous last week.  I could feel the icky sinus drainage down my throat- YUCK (sorry that is kind of gross). 

And now the time change.  Everything was going fine that is until my phone, which is set on auto update decided not to update and woke me up at 5am instead of 6.  My poor body is having such a hard time adjusting to the time change.  I keep waking up an hour before my alarm.  Which leaves me so tired around afternoon.  I'm not sure which one I would prefer over the other- feeling nauseous and bad or being so dog dead tired by mid day.

 I hope you all are adjusting to the time change better than I am.

I hope that the fall weather is beautiful for you:)  Hope you and your family have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment