Friday, November 18, 2011

"The Money Saving Mom's Budget" pre-order book- Update**

If you read my last post about this great book, then you will know that Amazon has a great pre-order price of $10.98.  I am so excited to let you know that I checked this morning and the pre-order price has dropped to $8.40.  Now that is a buy me now price:) 

If you already pre-ordered this book, Amazon has a great pre-order price guarantee.  If this price lowers before its release, you pay the low price. Plus if you order $25 or more, shipping is free.  I needed to order some books for the boys for our secret winter trip ( I will let you all in on the secret after Thanksgiving).  For this amazing price, I went ahead and added The Money Saving Mom's Budget book to my cart.  I cannot wait to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment